- Capital – Edinburgh
- Largest City – Glasgow
- Official Languages – English, Gaelic, Scots
- Government – Constitutional Monarchy
- Area – 78,772 km (30,414 sq mi)
- Population – Around 5.2 million
- Currency – Pound Sterling (GBP)
Scotland is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. Occupying the northern third of the island of Great Britain, it shares a border with England to the south and is bounded by the North Sea to the east, the Atlantic Ocean to the north and west, and the North Channel and Irish Sea to the southwest. In addition to the mainland, Scotland includes over 790 islands including the Northern Isles and the Hebrides. For more information visit – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland.
If your relocating to Scotland and would like help moving there, then move it removals can help you – Removals to Scotland.